Friday, May 18, 2007

Baby Got Back

pregnancy cartoon

There's an entire world of mommies and related-type stuff on the interwebs. I just found a new one and get a load of this!

"At this point any close family or friends have undoubtedly noticed you’re a little more moody and/or irritable than usual. And there are probably times where you’re ready to tell the world off (maybe you already have), but it’s always worth the time and effort to explain to yourself and others the reason for your current emotional rollercoaster; you don’t have to be a monster just because you feel a little whacked out."

So, well, then, yea.

I didn't sleep at all last night - very nauseous and uncomfortable. I'm starting to show already. My first doctor appointment is June 6. I can't wait to find out how far along I am!

No comments: